Acharya, Vijeth, Bhavana Halanaik, Arkalgud Ramaprasad, Chetan B Singai, T R Kumara Swamy, and Thant Syn. “Pathways for Sharing River Water.” In Public Management Research Conference -2018. National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2018.
Acharya, V., Halanaik, B., Ramaprasad, A., Singai, C. B., & Swamy, T. R. K. (2018). Pathways for Sharing River Water. Presented at the PMRC 2018, NUS Singapore.
- Singai, C. (2018). Revisiting the Contours of the Discipline of International Relations: Perspectives from the Global South.
- Reddy, S., Singai, C. B., Vasudevan, S., Acharya, V., & Arkalgud, R. (2018.). Smart city workshop proceedings.
- Ramaprasad, A., Sánchez-Ortiz, A., & Syn, T. (2017). Ontological Review of Smart CityResearch Proceedings of the 23rd Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2017). Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Ramaprasad, A., & Syn, T. (2017). Ontological Meta-Analysis and Synthesis for Public PolicyProceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Public Policy (ICPP3). Singapore.
- Yaco, S., Ramaprasad, A., & Rizvi, S. (2016). Envisioning the Semiotics of Cultural Heritage Artifacts Proceedings of International Conference on Culture & Computer Science. Namibia.
- Ramaprasad, A., Dixit, C., Rawat, P., Swati, & Acharya, V. (2016). Leapfrogging India’s Antiquated Antiquities Laws: A Digital Strategy Proceedings of International Conference on Culture & Computer Science. Namibia.
- Liotine, M., Ramaprasad, A., & Syn, T. (2016). Managing a Smart City’s Resilience to Ebola: An Ontological Framework Proceedings of the 49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2016) (pp. 2935-2943). Kauai, Hawaii, USA: IEEE.
‘Solid Waste Management – An Opportunity of Challenges’ -2019, Hyderabad, India.
Ramaprasad A. & Kashyap S. (2019) ‘Solid Waste Management – An Opportunity of Challenges’ – Faculty Development Program on MBA in Waste Management and Social Entrepreneurship. At Hyderabad, India on 22nd and 23rd March 2019 by the Mahatma Federation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce of Commerce and Industry (FTAPCCI).
‘Deconstructing gender stereotype: effective policy response’ – 2019, Mangaluru, Karnataka.
Dr Chetan Singai was invited to a panel discussion on ‘Deconstructing gender stereotype: effective policy response’, at the National Seminar on “Impact and Consequence of Gender Stereotyping on careers among Women” scheduled on March 21 and 22, 2019 at St. Agnes College ( Mangaluru ), sponsored by the National Commission for Women (NCW), New Delhi.
Presented (for International National Conferences)
Mitra, S. G., Sreeganga, S., Ramaprasad, A., & Singai, C. (2020). Ontology of Cyberenvironment of Enhanced Surveillance System for Vector-Borne Disease Control in India. 5th IIMA International Conference on Advances in Healthcare Management Services.
Ramaprasad, A., & Syn, T. (2017, June 30). Ontological Meta-Analysis and Synthesis for Public Policy. 3rd International Conference on Public Policy (ICPP3), Singapore.
Rawat, P., Ramaprasad, A., & Dixit, C. J. (2017, June 28). India’s National Policy for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (2015): An Ontological Assessment. 3rd International Conference on Public Policy, Singapore.
Sanjeev, A., Neogi, D., Krishnamachar, H., Ramaprasad, A., & Singai, C. B. (2020). The Vacuum in India’s Institution-Based Healthcare Guidelines: An Ontology. 5th IIMA International Conference on Advances in Healthcare Management Services, Ahmedabad, India.
Sanjeev, A., & Ramaprasad, A. (2020). Innovations of Technology for Sustainable Social Development. International Conference on Sustainable Development Goals 2020, Jaipur.
Subramaniyan, S. V., Ramaprasad, A., & Anilkumar, M. (2019, December). Productive Employment Creation in the Indian Economy: An Ontological Analysis. Seventh PAN IIM World Management Conference, Rohtak, India.
Accepted (for International Publication, Presentation)
Kashyap, S., & Ramaprasad, A. (2020, March). An Ontological Analysis of Construction and Demolition Waste Management. The Thirty-Fifth International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management, Annapolis, MD, USA.
Singai, C., & Thodika, N. K. (2020, July 25). Deliberative Democracy and Policy Making in India: The Case Study of National Education Policy-2019. 26th World Congress of Political Science – International Political Science Association, Lisbon, Portugal. www.wc2020.ipsa.org/